Aquatica is a series of water parks managed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Aquatica is one of Orlando’s most favored water-parks and situated at SeaWorld south of Downtown Orlando. Together with all the water park needs like head-to-head slides, rapids, and high-speed flumes, Aquatica also provides a few slightly more unique attractions. Such as –
Body/mat slides :
- Dolphin Plunge – the park’s unique attraction, these two enclosed tube slides pass via a pool containing a pod of Commerson’s dolphins. The dolphins in this attraction that were originally featured at SeaWorld San Diego. Their names are Pepe and Ross , Ringer and Juan .
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls – A drop pod style body slide recently opened in 2014
- Taumata Racer – an eight-lane racing slide with guests sliding down on mats through enclosed and open sections.
- Whanau Way – a tower with four double-raft slides.
- Tassie’s Twisters – a set of funnel-like slides that can be ridden in single or double rafts. This ride only accessed through Loggerhead Lane.
- Omaka Rocka – Aquatica’s newest ride, rafts each carrying one rider descend into one of two slides with segments that look like a tornado funnel laying on its side.
Multi-person family raft slides :
- Walhalla Wave – a twisty slide with enclosed, pitch-dark segments. Nearly lasts a minute. (1 – 4 riders)
- HooRoo Run – sharing a tower with Walhalla Wave, this triple-dip slide is short, but fast.(2 riders required)
- Roa’s Rapids – a faster, aggressive version of the lazy river with geysers, speed zones, and center islands.
- Loggerhead Lane – a traditional lazy river that passes through a grotto of cichlids and the Commerson’s dolphin exhibit.
- Cutback Cove – featuring stronger, taller waves.
- Big Surf Shores – featuring gentler, rolling waves.
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove – designed for younger children, with smaller slides and play features.
- Walkabout Waters – a play fortress with slides, ladders and dumping water buckets.
Spotted all around the park are a lot of restaurants, cafes, shops and shady areas to cool off, as well as full changing facilities, showers, and on-site parking.
Aquatica Orlando Tickets:
Aquatica Orlando Working Hours
General Admission : $38.99
(Valid for a total of two visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay.)
9:00AM – 8:00PM (open all year round)
Buy ticket online : www.aquaticabyseaworld.com
Aquatica Orlando Address & Contact :
Address : 5800 Water Play Way, Orlando, FL 32821, United States
Phone No : +1 888-800-5447
Website : www.aquaticabyseaworld.com