Harbour Town is the biggest shopping centre which is located in Queensland’s Gold Coast-Australia and a place has the wide range of factory outlets. Harbour Town Gold Coast is situated on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Oxley Drive Biggera Waters, Queensland.
The Town’s Customer Service and Tourism Lounge provide to visitors a range of complimentary services for your highest convenience during your shopping experience here. Services include:
- Complimentary taxi phone service
- Luggage and parcel minding
- Free stroller loan
- Free wheelchair loan
- Prayer room
- Internet kiosk with printing and USB access
Tourists visiting the Gold Coast invited to use Harbour Town’s FREE Outlet Shopping Tourist Shuttle. The service operates twice per day, 5 days per week with 4 conveniently located pick up points.
There are four convenient pick-up locations:
- Broadbeach – Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre public bus stop
- Surfers Paradise South – Hotel Grand Chancellor (tourist bus stop on Hanlan Street)
- Surfers Paradise – Vibe Hotel
- Tuesday-Saturday with pick-ups from 9.15am and 10.30am and return transfers at 2pm and 5pm daily*.
Shopping Centre Opening Hours :
Monday – Wednesday : 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Thursday : 9.00 AM – 7.00 PM
Friday – Saturday : 9.00 AM – 5.30 Pm
Sunday : 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Christmas, Good Friday & Anzac Day – Closed
Harbour Town Shopping Centre Address:
147-189 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Categories: Travel Attractions