Parc Astérix is a most significant themed amusement park in France. The park based on the French comics of Asterix. The theme park situated in the city of Plailly, Oise, France. Parc Astérix located north of Paris, and 32 km from Disneyland Paris. The park, launched in 1989, is handled by Compagnie des Alpes.
It is specifically well known for its large range of roller coasters. Also incorporating rides with themes from historic cultures. Such as the Gauls, the Romans, the ancient Greeks and recently the Egyptians, but always in the visual style of the stories.
The park rides are split into three section. Such as Fun for all the family, Thrillseekers and Young Gauls. All section represented our unique rides and attractions. There are several attractions and shows like:
- Tonnerre de Zeus, a significant wooden roller coaster.
- Oxygénarium, a Spinning Rapids : large, twisting water slide with round inflatable dinghies.
- Transdémonium, a ghost train loaded with special effects.
- La Galère, a swinging ship.
- Menhir Express, a Menhir-themed log flume ride with a 13m high final drop.
- Romus & Rapidus, a river rafting ride.
- OzIris, an inverted roller coaster, built by Bolliger & Mabillard.
- Le Delphinarium, one of the largest dolphin enclosures in Europe.
- Goudurix, a huge steel multi-looping coaster.
- La Trace du Hourra, a 900m bobsled roller coaster, with cars that reach 80 km/h.
- Grand Splatch, Shoot-the-Chutes.
- Le Défi de César, a mad house.
Getting to the park by:
Car: 35km north of Paris on the A1 motorway towards Lille, take the direct exit for Parc Astérix between exits 7 and 8.
En navettes : How to get there: To get to the coach park from the Louvre:
- Metro: Palais-Royal, lines 1 and 7
- Exit via the “Carrousel” entrance (on Rue de Rivoli) or the “Pyramide” entrance (in the middle of Cour Napoléon)
- On the shopping level, take the escalator located in Hall Charles V to access the coach park on floor -3.
Return: The Parc Astérix shuttle will leave at 6.30pm from the coach park at the entrance to Parc Astérix (follow the signs for “Navette Parc Astérix”).
On Saturdays and Sundays from 15/07 to 31/08, the shuttle will leave at 7.30pm.
RER and shuttle:
- The adventure begins as soon as you arrive at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Take RER (suburban rail network) line B from Paris Gare du Nord.
- Get off at the stop “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle – Terminal 1”
- Head to the “Parc de Loisirs” desk where our stewards will direct you to the Parc Astérix shuttles.
Return: Every 30 minutes, from 9.00am until 1 hour after park closure
Parc Astérix Working Hours :
10am to 6pm (open from 1st April to 5th November)
Parc Astérix Ticket Prices:
(From 12 years old)
(From 3 to 11 included)
|Full price||49 €||41 €|
|Parc Astérix Season pass||104 €||94 €|
|Family price *||45 €||36 €|
|Visitor with reduced mobility **||39 €||34 €|
|Accompanying person***||24.50 €|
Parking (per car): €10/day
Free entry for children under 3.
(*) = Offer valid for families who buy five or more tickets in a single transaction (parents and children). Families with more than two children under 18 who buy fewer than five tickets will be asked to present a Big Family discount card.
(**) = Upon presentation of the disabled person pass.
(***) = Only one accompanying person for each person with reduced mobility is entitled to the reduced price (offer restricted to individual tickets and not valid for Season Passes).
Parc Astérix Address and Contact :
Address: 60128 Plailly, France
Phone: +33 826 46 66 26
Categories: Amusement Parks