SeaWorld San Antonio is a world’s largest marine-life theme park in Texas. The marine park is in the Westover Hills District of the City of San Antonio in Texas. It is the most significant of the 3 parks in the SeaWorld series owned and operated by SeaWorld Entertainment. Other SeaWorld parks are located in San Diego – California, Orlando – Florida, and a park will soon be located in Abu Dhabi – UAE.
you can enjoy on the 360-degree flips of The Great White or the 15 story plunges of Steel Eel and Enjoy memorable live shows. Such as Penguin Encounter® and Pacific Point Preserve. Most important, SeaWorld is all about animals. From monster whales to belugas, penguins to bottlenose dolphins and sea lions to sharks, underwater life abounds.
The park is featuring a range of thrill rides, shows and exhibits.
Roller coasters and thrill rides
- Wave Breaker – The Rescue Coaster: A family based rides.
- The Great White: A high-speed roller coaster with track length is 2,562 ft.
- Steel Eel: The first and only hypercoaster in Texas with it reaches speeds close to 70 mph.
- Journey to Atlantis: It is a collaboration of a roller coaster and log flume ride.
- Shamu Express: Kids roller coaster with cars themed as Shamu.
- Rio Loco: A river rapids ride.
- One Ocean (Shamu Theater): The Shamu show presenting the park’s killer whales and their trainers.
- Killer Whales: Up Close: An educational show on killer whales .
- Clyde and Seamore’s Sea Lion High (Sea Lion Stadium): This comical show features California sea lions Clyde and Seamore.
- Sea Lions at Play: An educational demonstration at Sea Lion Stadium.
- Ocean Discovery (Beluga Stadium): An educational presentation featuring Pacific White-Sided dolphins, Beluga Whales,birds and their trainers.
- Pets Ahoy! (Sea Star Theater): A comical show presenting the talents of dogs, cats, birds, rats, pot-bellied pigs, and other animals.
- Penguin Encounter: Guests step into the Antarctic forests on a shifting pathway and perspective over 200 penguins in a range of varieties.
- Pacific Point Preserve: A west-coastal theme environment presenting sea tigers, and otters.
- Explorer’s Reef: A big fish tank that was redesigned for homes creatures such as hurt radiation, a naturalistic reefs offshore, exotic seafood, and a range of sharks.
- Alligator Alley: United states alligators relaxing Ski Pond.
- Flamingo Ponds: Visitors can check out and see flamingos by Shamu Cinema and near the park’s main entry.
From Downtown San Antonio
Take I-37 South to Highway 90 West. Exit Highway 151 West. Take the Westover Hills Blvd. exit and turn left. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s® entrance.
From North (Airport area)
Take Loop 410 West to SeaWorld exit. Take Highway 151 West to Westover Hills Blvd. and turn left. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s entrance.
From South (Corpus Christi, Pleasanton)
Take I-37 North, exit to Highway 90 West. Take Highway 151 West to Westover Hills Blvd. and turn left. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s entrance.
From West (Del Rio, Uvalde)
Take Highway 90 East to Loop 1604. Turn left on Loop 1604. Turn right on Ellison Drive. Follow Ellison Drive to SeaWorld’s entrance.
From East (Seguin, Houston)
Take I-10 West, which becomes Highway 90 West. Take Highway 90 West to Highway 151 West. Exit at Westover Hills Blvd. and turn left. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s entrance.
From Austin or Dallas
Take I-35 South to Loop 410 West. Take Highway 151 West to Westover Hills Blvd. Turn left at Westover Hills Blvd. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s entrance.
From West (El Paso, Kerrville)
Take I-10 East to Loop 1604. Turn right on Loop 1604. Exit Highway 151 East to Westover Hills Blvd. Turn right at Westover Hills Blvd. Westover Hills Blvd. will take you directly to SeaWorld’s entrance.
SeaWorld San Antonio Working Hours: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
SeaWorld San Antonio Tickets:
Single Day Tickets : General Admission: $58.00
Any Day Ticket : General Admission : $68.00
Group Single Day Ticket : Ages 3 & Up:$53.00
SeaWorld Fun Card : Guest (Ages 3 & Up): $68.00
SeaWorld San Antonio 2017 Fun Card + Aquatica FREE : Guest (Ages 3 & Up): $68.00
Address and Contact of SeaWorld San Antonio :
Address: 10500 Sea World Dr, San Antonio, TX 78251, USA
Phone: +1 210-520-4732