The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a themed amusement park located in between two amusement parks – Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida, at the Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida, USA.
The 1st level was basically introduced for Islands of Adventure on May 31, 2007 and after a two-and-a-half-year development period, the park officially started out to the public on June 18, 2010. The area’s primary attraction is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which exists within a recreation of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The theme park provides a trip through Harry Potter’s wizarding world. Other interesting attractions involve Dragon Challenge, a pair of inverted roller coasters and Flight of the Hippogriff, a family roller coaster. The park also features a adventure of Hogsmeade that contains many treat shops and dining places from the series of Harry Potter books including Dervish and Banges, Honeydukes, Ollivanders, Zonko’s Joke Shop (though it houses Honeydukes), the Three Broomsticks and the Hog’s Head.
The second stage originally declared on Dec 2011, as a significant growth of the current Wizarding World of Harry Potter. On May 8, 2013, it was formally declared that a significant section of stage two would be designed in the nearby Universal Studios Florida theme park with a full range working replica of the Hogwarts Express taking visitors between the two areas.
This phase’s leading fascination Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, a 3D black ride/simulator based on Gringotts Bank, the wizarding bank that seems to be in the book and movie sequence. The attraction’s design is very similar to Transformers: The Ride and the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man rides but designed on a ride track. The staying destinations designed around London and Diagon Street. Diagon Street formally started out on this summer 8, 2014.
Getting At The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- From Orlando International Airport: Take SR-528 West 11 miles to I-4 East or Take I-4 East 2 miles to exit 75A
- From I-4 Eastbound (Disney/Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee) : Take I-4 East to exit 75A
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Working Hours : 09:00 AM – 08:00 PM(from April)
The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Tickets :
Standard Single Park Tickets
Enjoy A Single Park Each Day You Visit.
- 4 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $47.50 And Child Per Day : $45.00
- 3 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $60.00 And Child Per Day : $56.66
- 2+1 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $85.00 And Child Per Day : $80.00
- 2 Day Tickets :-Adult Per Day : $85.00 And Child Per Day : $80.00
- 1 Day Tickets :-Adult Per Day : $105.00 And Child Per Day : $100.00
“Don’t Miss the Train, Choose a park-to-park Ticket to ride the Hogwarts Express and to visit both lands on the same day.”
Standard Park-To-Park Tickets
Enjoy Both Universal’s Islands Of Adventure® & Universal Studios Florida® Each Day You Visit.
- 4 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $60.00 And Child Per Day : $57.50
- 3 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $76.66 And Child Per Day : $73.33
- 2+1 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $110.00 And Child Per Day : $105.00
- 2 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $110.00 And Child Per Day : $105.00
- 1 Day Tickets :- Adult Per Day : $155.00 And Child Per Day : $150.00
The Wizarding World Of Harry Address & Contacts :
Universal Orlando Resort, 1000 Universal Studios Plaza,Orlando, Florida 32819-7610
General Information : 407-363-8000
Guest Services : 407-224-4233
Need Help Buying Tickets : 407-224-7840
Vacation Packages : 877-801-9720
Deaf or Hard of Hearing TDD: 800-447-0672
On-site Hotel Reservations : 888-273-1311
Meeting Attendees/Individual Call-in for Group Blocks: 866-360-7395
Merchandise Questions : 1-888-762-0820
Lost and Found : 407-224-4233, choose option 2
Website : www.universalorlando.com
Categories: Travel Attractions